HOME

HOME                          ABOUT                          DAILY READS                          CONTACT


Aug 1, 2011

On Moderation & Dedication...

...Well, that was going to be the topic of a rather-lengthy-here's-what's-going-on-in-my-head type of entry tonight - but work went late, I went to visit my grandpa, I attempted to "catch" my fast mom who took off for a walk without me, and my sister (unsuccessfully) tried to show me how to do a breakdancing handstand move.  So, no deep post today folks!  Just an ordinary one to let you know I'm alive and acknowledge my wabity-sabity try (Japanese people are cringing at my use of their language) at blogging every day.  I failed.  It's all good... or is it?

Perfect imperfection... can the perfectionist in me accept it?

2 comments:

  1. You can just say you're moderate in your blogging and dedicated to your real life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should! It's not necessarily true... but it sounds like I'm so capable! (:

    ReplyDelete