HOME

HOME                          ABOUT                          DAILY READS                          CONTACT


Jun 3, 2012

Notes from the Road - Day Five

Better late than not at all... I'm on Day Ten, but if you'll forgive me, I'll go ahead and send out a flurry of posts anyways... things such as in-grown toenail removal and a minor fender bender with the rental car have delayed me... that, and my trying to see it "all", which I am working hard on today by taking 87 naps and seeing not much of anything except the inside of my eyelids.

Day Five found us in Yosemite, quite possibly one of my favorite national parks... and I've seen a few in my day...

The signs marking trail distances often bely the trail's near vertical ascension, but the bang for your (700-stair) buck is a priceless view...

4 comments:

  1. Yosemite is one of the few big parks I haven't got to yet! It certainly looks worth the effort, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Clover, you should definitely get there someday! You won't regret it!

      Delete