HOME

HOME                          ABOUT                          DAILY READS                          CONTACT


May 26, 2012

Notes from the Road - Day One

It's been a while folks. I've been following you all closely, but not joining in the fun. I probably have a few posts to catch up on, but thought I'd start a little series as I'm on a little trip in California! Please forgive any weird formatting or delays - I'm trying this from my phone (:

Day one found us flying into LA. LA feels safer and cleaner than NYC, there are quite a few big men with little dogs walking the streets, and we didn't meet a macaron we didn't like (yup double negative).

Our 21-hours-of-being-awake day ended with an orchestra performance by the LA Phil. Sleepy, yet delightful.

2 comments:

  1. Fun! And interesting that LA is nicer than NYC. Who woulda thunk it? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Macarons and symphonies? Sounds pretty excellent!

    ReplyDelete